The Benefits of Vitamin C
One of the best/important vitamins out there, (and not just to prevent scurvy, which isn’t even common anymore)…
Vitamin C BENEFITS:
- A powerful antioxidant that helps free radicals and helps strengthen immune system
- Helps lower Blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels, therefore also protecting the heart
- Helps prevent Uric acid and gout, by lowering inflammation and alkalizing blood
- Boosts memory and good for your brain
- Beautifies skin! Anti aging properties
- Great for adrenal support!!
Now, Not all vitamin is C created Equally. Most vitamin C are water soluble, which won’t absorb or assimilate properly, and will be flushed out quickly, thus defeating the purpose of providing best nutrients.
#Liposomal Vitamin C on the other hand, is the best way to be consumed as it is a FAT SOLUBLE vitamin C.
Liposomes are made of phospholipids—the primary building blocks of cell membranes. Liposomes bond easily for delivery and offer superior absorption and bioavailability.
Take it daily-for #prevention and if you get sick, simply increase dose. Take between 1000-3000 daily during times of #flu season, to keep you from getting sick and INSTEAD of the TOXIC flu shot. (Stay away from these!)
To get 15% off my website
Leave A Comment